Friday, September 12, 2008

Broken Heart

I love you for letting me feel what it's like to have everything,
But I hate you for letting me feel what it's like to LOSE everything.

You're so afraid to continue what we have, you know something's there,
you feel just as much as I do when you touch me,
you like it just as much as I do when you kiss me,

it's just you're pulling away now because you know that if you don't pull away soon you might find yourself falling in love
and I don't think you're prepared for that.

Letting go isn't a one time thing.
It's something you ahve to do over and over again....everyday.

I always knew I'd look back on the days
I cried and laugh, but I never thought
I'd look back on the days I laughed and cry.

10 comments:

baen said...

<"_">being broken doesn't mean

u'l stop loving.....

it only tests.....u...

how to bcome strong...

and make that pieces whole again....


can i shy??

Myra said...

Rose, nah bsta kd2ng giingon nko...ayw jud ug pdala..hehe

chezver said...

hahai...

kapre???

comment pod!!!

hahahaha

bleehh

-leenskie- said...

hai te..

kamuztah??

hhhmmm..
nhitabo ang tanan 2ngod naay rason..
haLONG te.

weed user said...

.......... pst.........think first...... before u move.....pst....

jai said...

hi....dyout!nice blog day!etchusera au,,,uy!!!
gogogogogo lyn!
continue your dream!jejejej
Always remember,,,
SMILE ;-) GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!

Jen-jen said...

a big heart for friendship???? for luv?????are the things you'v got.. tnx for allowing me to call u ate..hehehe..thnx for keeping our secrets,..mwahh..luv u teh..

just alwayz here
-jean-

mark said...

hi lyn!nice blog!continue your dream!

MartiN said...

hay porbida salamat... nakakcomment gyud intawon ka... heheh d-ara akong comment oh... salamat.. ahahah

Rf-NIGGAH-ONLINE said...

>. ako poh e2 choi want 2 say gud day!! hehe mew ka choi, emo bh dy 2? im xur nakarelate ka sa ako gipost.. Shout out n jud diay 2.. haha.. nka move on nq.. w8 lang sa new post nq ha.. hehe.. pkibasa para enjoy.. be urself choi & always be a gud girl.. aja REDhorse.. toinx.. hakahak